Today I am thrilled to be part of a hop on Instagram for Altenew's August release. If you'd like to hop along for a chance to win gift cards to Altenew, check out my Instagram account @carriesheridan.70 for more information.
I began this card by creating a black top-folding A2 card base. Then I trimmed a panel of white cardstock to 4 by 5 1/4 and stenciled Altenew's new Rural Farmstand stencil set onto it. I used the new Highland Flora ink collection for the purples you see on the card. Other inks used: Whispering Woodland, Red Sunset, Dessert Dreams, and Obsidian Black (for the sentiment).
I adhered the stenciled panel to a piece of purple cardstock I had trimmed to 4 1/8 by 5 3/8 and then adhered that to the black card base. Then I die cut the pieces for the kites from the new Breezy Day layering die set out of white cardstock. I ink blended the pieces and stamped the pattern on the first kite using a stamp from the new Mini Delight: Sweet Popsicles set and the Highland Flora ink collection. I assembled my kites and added them to the card using Altenew's Instant Dimension Foam Tape.
To finish the card, I adhered the sentiment (this was created using the new One Go: Solid Circular Sentiments Press Plate and coordinating die) to the bottom of the card.
If you're interested in doing some crafty shopping at Altenew, I'd be so grateful if you used my affiliate link here:
Carrie's Altenew Link. I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Altenew carries many wonderful craft products and has a great weekly sales section if you are looking for bargain prices to grow your Altenew collection.
Challenges I'm entering:
I'd like to leave a blessing for all the lovely visitors to my blog:
The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you;
The Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace.
--Numbers 6: 22-26
Your farmstands are fabulous!
ReplyDeleteLove the kites!
Thank you for joining us at Allsorts!
Thanks so much, Gail!
DeleteBrilliant scenic card.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in again at Allsorts. xxx
Thank you very much, Sarn!
DeleteMore gorgeous colours of summer. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Sarah!
Deletethank you for using A Place to Start as an inspiration for your creation!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much, Pamela!
Delete