Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Hey, Foxy for GSD Challenge

This month for the Gerda Steiner Designs monthly progressive freebie challenge, Gerda gave us this darling fox to play with. In the original digi, the fox is shown sitting on some grass. He's adorable that way, but I decided to do something a little different with him for my card. I sized him up to use just his cute little face (using my Silhouette Design Studio software) and then drew circle cut files to cut just that part of him out when I did a print and cut. I colored him using MEXPY markers. 
I made the circle background overlay by drawing a circle, replicating it several times on the top and bottom and and then welding the 6 circles together. I typed the sentiment and drew a rectangle cut file around it before doing a print and cut of it. 
The card base is slightly larger than an A2 card. 
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Gerda Steiner Designs Monthly Challenge: http://gsd-stamps.com/blogs/news/augusts-challenge


2 comments:

  1. EEK! What a fun creation! LOVE the way you used the same image, but at different angles! Genius! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete