Tuesday, March 8, 2016

PTI Balloon Bash Coverplate Birthday Cards

I recently got an order for some birthday cards and decided to use primary colors and a balloon motif for this set of cards. I used an A2 card base and die cut Papertrey Ink's Balloon Bash Coverplate die in several colors with a different color mat behind the coverplate die cut. Then I used various balloon cut files on my Silhouette for the different balloons I added to the coverplate. Next, I stamped a sentiment from Little Blue Button Stamps "Happy Birthday, Charlie" clear stamp set that I won from their blog hop last month. Thanks, Olga!
For the inside, I used a Gerda Steiner digi stamp paired with a sentiment I found in my Silhouette library. If anyone knows the source of the sentiment, please let me know so I can give credit to the creator. I'm very careful now to save everything I download with the author's name, but before I started my blog I didn't always do that.
 
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Gerda Steiner Share Your Designs Challenge

Artistic Inspirations - 2W, E3 - (Week 2) Anything Goes
 Crafting from the Heart - W, E3, F - Always Anything Goes
Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party by Craftin Desert Divas - 2W - (Week 2) Lots of Layers
Craft Your Passion - W, E3 - Always Anything Goes
Ooh La La Creations - 2W, SIO - (Week 2) Add a Sentiment
 Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - W, 5E - Make Your Own Background




613 Avenue Create - W, 3E, Any Craft Accepted - #166 Anything goes with optional twist: All That Glitters
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - 2W (1st & 3rd Sun) E3 #29 Anything Goes  (W1 of 2)
Crafting-With-Friends 2W, 3E - (W2 of 2) Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack - W, 3E  - No.128 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft - 2WE3 - No. 24 (W2 of 2) - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations 2W,3E Always Anything Goes
DL ART Thursday Challenge 2W,2nd & 4th Thurs,3E #175 Frog & or Green (alternative thank you) (W2 of 2) Monthy Challenge: Always Anything Goes
Sieze The Birthday 2W Birthday + Topping: Anything Goes (W2 of 2) 
Kreativeinkauf-challenge (M,P15,E3)  #36 Balloon
Tinker- Dream (M,P15) #38 Birthday





Mod Squad Challenge - W, F - Feature A Creature

Crafting By Designs - W,F, 3E -  March Anything Goes Challenge
Inspiration Destination - W, F- #75 Always Anything Goes
Wonderful Wednesdays -  W, SIO -  Always Anything Goes
Creative Moments - 2W, 3E - #86 Always Anything Goes/ optional twist use a sentiment on front of project  (Week 1 of 2) 

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful birthday card. Love how you finished the inside. Thanks for joining us at the Mod Squad Feature a Creature this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cheerful card Carrie and Thank you so much once again for participating in my 5 Million Page-views Celebration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very colorful and fun party card. Thank you so much for entering our 221st challenge. We are always delighted to see your entries and appreciate your inspirational creativity.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete