Thursday, September 8, 2016

Circle Easel Card for The Outlawz


This week over at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge, our twist is "Spinning in Circles." To follow the twist, just use a circle or circles in your project.
Our sponsor this month is Digi Stamps 4 Joy. You can find "Pond Cassanova" along with lots of other great digis here: 
I made a circle easel card using a die from the Spellbinder Grand Circles dies set. Then I die cut some circles in blue card stock using Gina Marie Designs Stitched Circles die. I stamped the sentiment and flies using a CTMH set called "Fun Times." 
I did a print and cut of my digi and colored him with MEXPY markers before adhering him to the blue circle with foam squares. I adhered all the circle die cuts with foam squares to add dimension. Then I added some blue and green sequins to finish off the card.

5 comments:

  1. I always enjoy seeing easel cards, especially circle ones. Adding even more circles is so cute, and I just love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sentiment is just great, Carrie! I love how you positioned your frog and all the different sized circles! The sequins are a fun touch! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Janet, those sequins are so fun and glitzy with Mr Froggie! Your flies are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally love your take on circles! This is such a super fun cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, Carrie. Love the easel card and those sequins are so perfect for your challenge. Also wanted to thank you for hopping along with us at From the Heart stamps. Your kind comment is much appreciated! Stay tuned for updates. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete