Thursday, September 1, 2016

Count Your Buttons for The Outlawz

This week over at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge, our twist is "count your buttons." Use buttons on your project!
Our wonderful sponsor this month is Digi Stamps 4 Joy. You can find "4th Birthday" along with lots of other great digis here: 

I used a Spellbinders Fleur de Elegance die to make my top-hinge card base out of orange card stock. Then I die cut 2 Sue Wilson Hollywood dies in yellow and pink to make the background for my digi. I did a print and cut of the digi using my Silhouette Design Studio software and then colored it with Copic markers. I added a few enamel dots, some rhinestones and buttons, of course, to finish the card.

4 comments:

  1. Such a festive card with the cute colors! Orange and pink are so fun together. Very fun buttons here, Carrie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really a fancy cut and shaped card, Carrie. The cake is just yummy with all the sweet treats added, and the buttons just add to the festive look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bright vibrant colors, Carrie, and those die cuts are gorgeous, not to mention that yummy looking cake! The buttons add more dimension and fun to this unique card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, I love the die cuts you've used. xx

    ReplyDelete