Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Stepped Accordion Wedding Card

The oldest daughter of one of my best friends got married last week, and I wanted to create a special card for her. I decided to do a set of cards so I would have some lovely wedding cards on hand for the upcoming wedding season. I purchased this step accordion card file from the Silhouette Design Store and chose some lovely double-sided floral card stock to create the card base. Then I used a couple sentiment designs from the Silhouette Design Store and did a print and cut of them. I only took pictures of 3 of the cards, but I ended up making 6 of them, and they came together quickly once I had all the pieces cut using on my Cameo 4. 




View of card when fully opened:


Close up of the inside sentiment:


Card with belly band removed and partially opened:


Back of the card:


View of card with belly band removed but still closed:




 Challenges I'm entering: 
TIME OUT Challenges: Photo inspiration (the pots of spring flowers in the photo were my inspiration, and I chose pattern paper with flower pots on one side and pretty spring flowers on the other side) (ends 4/12/23) 5C

Anything Goes with a Fun Fold for Creative Creases #54 (secretstamper.com): ATG with a fun fold (ends 4/14/23)

Crafty Catz (craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com): ATG with option to add some blue (2/3; ends 4/12/23))

Allsorts challenge blog: ATG with option of in the spring garden (3/3; ends 4/14)

****Pammie's Inky Pinkies**** **********Challenges********** (pammiesinkypinkieschallenges.blogspot.com): ATG (2/3; ends 4/17/23) 10C

No more challenges

11 comments:

  1. Carrie...what a fabulous fun fold! Great papers. Thanks so much for joining and sharing at TIME OUT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really petty fold, I'm sure the Bride loved it, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts Easter fortnight challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautifully done and perfect for the special occasion with this fabulous fold! Great idea to make a set to have more on hand when needed!
    Thank you so much for sharing this week at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely fold and pretty wedding card. Thank you for joining us at the Allsorts Challenge.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carrie, once again you did not disappoint! I love the patterned paper you used. I've got two hats on for this entry...one for PIP #2313 and one for CC #54. I also like that you show the end dates for the challenges! Thank you for playing.
    Karen, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Carrie! Oh, this fun fold is perfect for my mountains of designer paper! Thank you for playing with Creative Creases Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets To Stamping

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Debbie! Any of your lovely double-sided SU! designer papers would look great using this fold!

      Delete