Monday, July 20, 2026

Sending A Little Paper Hug Card

Have you seen the Mini Delight: Special Delivery set by Altenew? It was released earlier this month, and it's just adorable! So many cute details like the little twine and wax seal dies! Then there are coordinating stamps with great sentiments and a couple floral silhouette stamps. 

For my card, I started by stamping one of the floral silhouette stamps in Altenew's Reindeer Moss ink and then I blended a bit of Altenew's Fresh Leaf ink over the area I had stamped. Next, I die cut the pieces for the little mailbox, card, and envelope and ink blended and assembled them all. Then I adhered the die cuts to the card and chose where I wanted to stamp my sentiment. I stamped the sentiment in Altenew's Obsidian Black pigment ink and then mounted the panel onto a green A2 card base. 

If you're interested in doing some crafty shopping at Altenew, I'd be so grateful if you used my affiliate link here: Carrie's Altenew Link.  I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Altenew has many wonderful Mini Delight sets like the one I used here as well as a weekly sale section with great deals. 






 Challenges I'm entering:

simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/: Add some text (1/5; ends 7/27/26)

Allsorts challenge blog: ATG with option of At the Seaside (1/5; ends 7/31/26)

613 Avenue Create: ATG with option of any holiday (5/8; ends at the end of the month)

The Paper Funday Challenges: ATG with option of Summer Splash (3/6; ends 8/2/26)

Mix It Up Challenge Blog: ATG with option of shape card (5/8; ends 8/15/26)

A Place To Start: ATG with option of black and white (3/8; ends at the end of the month)

Word Art Wednesday: ATG (2/5 for the week; 3/10 for the challenge; ends 7/22/26)

Crafty Catz: ATG (2/5; ends 7/31/26)

Tic Tac Toe Challenge - Inspiring creativity 8-ways each week: Middle row across: Any color, free, sentiment (ends 7/30/26)



Classic Design Challenge Blog: ATG with option of any holiday (unlimited; ends 8/12/26)

A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge: ATG (ends at the end of the month)


Crafty Gals Corner: ATG with option of treats for Dad (3/3; ends 8/11/26)


 I'd like to leave a blessing for all the lovely visitors to my blog: 

The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you;

The Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace.

--Numbers 6: 22-26




4 comments:

  1. A fantastic CAS card. I love how you've played with the days and the stamps to create that little scene that contrasts very well with the white background. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie, this is an absolutely adorable set! Those little envelopes coming out of the mailbox are too cute. I love the stamped part too. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing talents with us at Word Art Wednesday. We always appreciate seeing what you’ve created!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An adorable card, those little letters are so cute and love the CAS design. Thanks for sharing with us at the Paper Funday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this die and stamps combo! Wonderful card, thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete