I recently attended an Altenew Educator workshop led by my friend Ishani S, and we created 3 cards using Altenew's Craft-Your-Life: Fruits & Flowers project kit for all three of them. Ishani is a wonderfully creative card maker, and I love how all 3 cards turned out.
For this card, I started with a pink panel I trimmed to 4 1/8 by 5 3/8 inches. Then I stamped the 4 foliage silhouette stamps in the Fruits & Flowers kit using embossing ink. I added clear embossing powder on top and heat set the stamped images so they show up as a tone-on-tone look. Most of the stamped images are hidden by the focal point, but a little bit of each one peeks through.
Next, I die cute the pineapple from the Fruits & Flowers kit and the foliage and flowers from Altenew's Hibiscus Garden layering die set. I used some glitter paper from Altenew's Pink Brilliance Glitter Gradient Cardstock set for parts of the hibiscus flower. I added the smallest size and lightest color gem sparkles from Altenew's Pink Tourmaline Gem Sparkles set to the smaller flowers' centers.
After doing some ink blending and assembling the die cuts, I arranged them on the pink panel using liquid glue in some places and Altenew's Instant Dimension Foam Tape in other places to create dimension. Then I stamped and die cut the "you're so sweet" sentiment and added it to the panel. I adhered the panel to a green top-folding A2 card base and finished off the card by adding more of the Pink Tourmaline Gem Sparkles to the card in a darker shade than I used for the flower centers.
If you're interested in doing some crafty shopping at Altenew, I'd be so grateful if you used my affiliate link here: Carrie's Altenew Link. I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Altenew has many wonderful project kits like the one I used here as well as a weekly sale section with great deals.
Challenges I'm entering:
A Place To Start: ATG with option of black and white (8/8; ends at the end of the month)
Double D Challenges: Favorite Fruit (3/3; ends 8/2/26)
Allsorts challenge blog: ATG with option of At the Seaside (5/5; ends 7/31/26)
simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/: Add some text (5/5; ends 7/27/26)
Classic Design Challenge Blog: ATG with option of any holiday (unlimited; ends 8/12/26)
A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge: ATG (ends at the end of the month)
Crafty Catz: ATG (5/5; ends 7/31/26)
Word Art Wednesday: ATG (1/5 for the week; 1/10 for the challenge; ends 8/5/26)
****Pammie's Inky Pinkies**** **********Challenges**********: ATG (3/3; ends 7/27/26) C10
No more challenges.
I'd like to leave a blessing for all the lovely visitors to my blog:
The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you;
The Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace.
--Numbers 6: 22-26
.png)
.png)
.png)

No comments:
Post a Comment