Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Bountiful Blessings Card

I recently started subscribing to Papertrey Ink's monthly Reflections subscription, and while I was on the website, I checked out the monthly challenge and decided I wanted to create a card for it. I pulled out the Color Pop: Autumn set and used the challenge colors to ink blend and stamp my card elements. I've had this kit for some time now but hadn't ever played with it, so I was learning as I went. I discovered the stamps create beautiful additions to the stenciled background, but I discovered that too late as I had already added my sentiments to the stenciled panel before I realized how the stamps coordinate with the stencils. No problem though! I used the coordinating dies to die cut a couple elements that I went back and ink blended with the stencils (they were easy to line up with the stencils) and then stamped the tops of them and added them to the card front using foam tape for dimension. I layered the panel on a piece of cardstock I had ink blended around the edges to match the yellow in the stenciled background and then added the panel to a top-folding kraft card base. I finished the card by adding 3 pink enamel dots. 





Challenges I'm entering: 

September 2026 Inspiration Challenge – Papertrey Ink: 


Word Art Wednesday: ATG (2/5 for the week; 2/10 for the challenge; ends 10/14/26)

Allsorts challenge blog: Anything Autumn or ATG (3/5; ends 10/8/26)


Inspiration Station: My card has a fall theme like the one in the inspiration photo (5/8; ends at the end of the month) 

Classic Design Challenge Blog: ATG with option to use die cuts (ends 10/12/26)

613 Avenue Create: ATG with option of  Bright and Breezy (4/8; ends at the end of the month)

A Place To Start: ATG with option of Relates to a Song (3/8; ends at the end of the month)

Crazy is our fame - STENCILS are our game!: ATG with stencils with option of yellow (I used the Paper Echoes stencil on the card front, the inside of the card, and the envelope) (3/3; ends at the end of the month)

I'd like to leave a blessing for all the lovely visitors to my blog: 

The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you;

The Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace.

Numbers 6:22-26

 

4 comments:

  1. I adore everything about this card, especially the color palette. Thanks for playing along at The Inspiration Station Challenge, we appreciate your support!
    Donna xx
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Pick 3 Challenge
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    The Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Autumn card, Carrie! I love how bright and cheerful the colors are. The brown is a nice touch too. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comments, Barb! I appreciate you so much!

      Delete