I recently attended an Altenew Educator Workshop led by Liz Ortiz, and we created fabulous star-shaped fun fold cards!
For my card, I followed Liz's instructions and measurements using silver metallic cardstock, white cardstock, and watercolor paper I had watercolored and sprayed with shimmer spray for the blue elements. I did some embossing to add more texture to the panels. Here are the products I used from Altenew: Poinsettia Layering Die Set, Winterberry Poinsettia 3D embossing folder, Perfect Poinsettias 3D embossing folder, Fancy Peace die, and Blessings stamp set.
If you're interested in doing some crafty shopping at Altenew, I'd be so grateful if you used my affiliate link here:
Carrie's Altenew Link. I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Altenew carries many wonderful craft products and has a great weekly sales section if you are looking for bargain prices to grow your Altenew collection.
Back of the card:
Top views:
Challenges I'm entering:
Paper Rocks Scissors: ATG with paper and/or scissors (I used scissors to cut the foam tape on my project) (1/5; ends at the end of the month)
The Diva's that cut ....paper!: Reuse, recycle, repurpose: Rather than throwing away scraps of paper I made a mistake on (like when I get a smudge on a background or didn't stamp something clearly), I reuse the paper as die cuts I stack behind my sentiments dies like in this case where I have die cut an addtional 4 layers of scrap papers behind my "peace" die cut (1/4; ends at the end of the month)
I'd like to leave a blessing for all the lovely visitors to my blog:
The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you;
The Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace.
Numbers 6: 22-26
Wow the dimension, what a great looking card! Thanks for linking up to our September challenge gallery at Die Cut Divas.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Cindy!
DeleteThis is stunning Carrie, so elegant and complex! Glad you share your card with us at Allsorts challenge!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Donna!
DeleteA super fold for your Winter card, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge.
ReplyDeleteB x
Thanks so much, Brenda!
Deleteoh wow! This is stunning! Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts .
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Linby!
DeleteSo beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!
DeleteOH WOW! This is absolutely gorgeous! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace on Earth & CYHTP challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
ReplyDeleteDarlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Peace on Earth Co-Owner
Can You Handle the Pressure Co-Owner
I appreciate your sweet comments on my entries, Darlene!
DeleteWow, that's a very unique fold! Love all the shimmer, details and layers! Thank you for joining us at Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Nonni!
DeleteAbsolutely gorgeous card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Christmas card with a great great design and lovely colours, thanks for sharing with us at Fab’n’Funky.
ReplyDeletePat xx