Thursday, November 3, 2016

Meowy Christmas for The Outlawz

This week at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge, our twist is to make a tag! With Christmas around the corner, I thought I would make a Christmas tag for my cousin who loves cats. 
Our wonderful sponsor this month is Bugaboo! Both the adorable cats ("Meowy Christmas Cats") and the digi paper  ("Frosty") were Bugaboo designs. You can find a wide variety of digital stamps and papers for all occasions here: http://www.bugaboostamps.com/
I used a cut file purchased from the Silhouette Online Design Store for the base of my tag and then added the digital paper on top of it to cover it. Then I sized up the trio of Christmas cats and placed them on top of the paper and tag file. I added the sentiment using the font ElliotsIX. I did a print and cut of the tag and then colored the kitties using Copic and MEXPY markers. I added some liquid appliqué to the hat and tied a jingle bell to the side using green twine. 

8 comments:

  1. this is so cute!
    have that image and I think is time to color it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable, Carrie! That trio is too "purr"fect for this tag and I love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Carrie. I have a Scan n Cut and I wish I knew how to use it like you use your Silhouette to add layers. The layering of this Christmas tag is super!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! One of my favourite Bugaboo images because we have 3 kitties! Adorable tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your cats and how you have coloured and layered onto your tag. The jingle bell is a great idea. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this image! Those kitties are too cute! That bell is a great addition! I must remember that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These kitties are very cute Carrie and love the liquid appliqué on the hat and the background snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bell is a fun touch! Love this adorable tag!

    ReplyDelete