Today I am thrilled to be part of a hop on Instagram for Altenew's August release. If you'd like to hop along for a chance to win gift cards to Altenew, check out my Instagram account @carriesheridan.70 for more information.
I started this card by creating a black 5 by 7 card base. Then I trimmed a panel of cream cardstock to 4 7/8 by 6 7/8 and used the new Essential Textures: Canvas Impressions press plate and Rosewood ink (the darkest ink in the new Vintage Study ink collection Altenew released this month). It's a large press plate that covers a 5 by 7 panel.
Next, I die cut the pieces from the new Art Studio Treasures die set and used the same Vintage Study inks to add color to all the die cuts. I used vellum to die cut the little water jar. I stenciled the flower on the "canvas" using the new Painted Petals stencil set. The 3 flowers in that set all fit on the little canvas from the Art Studio Treasures set.
I used the new Nesting A2 Panels die set to create a little "table" for my palette, paintbrushes, and water jar. Then I arranged all the little pieces where I wanted them and set up the easel and canvas and adhered everything down.
To finish the card, I used the new One Go: Solid Circular Sentiments press plate and die set and Altenew's Obsidian Pigment Ink to create the "just a little reminder that you are awesome" sentiment. I stacked a few of the die cut circles behind the sentiment to give it some dimension. Then I adhered the panel to the card base.
If you're interested in doing some crafty shopping at Altenew, I'd be so grateful if you used my affiliate link here: Carrie's Altenew Link. I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Altenew carries many wonderful craft products and has a great weekly sales section if you are looking for bargain prices to grow your Altenew collection.
Challenges I'm entering:
simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/: Monochrome (5/5; ends 8/12/26)
TIME OUT Challenges: Floral and Monochrome (2/5; ends 8/19/26) C5
****Pammie's Inky Pinkies**** **********Challenges**********: ATG (1/3; ends 8/17/26)
Polkadoodles Cardmaking, Craft & Scrapbooking Challenge: ATG (4/4; ends 9/3/26)
The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you;
The Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace.
Numbers 6:22-26
.png)

.png)
.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment