Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Geo Steps Embossed Thank You Card

Altenew's Stargazer Salutations Creativity Cardmaking Kit comes with the Geo Steps 3D embossing folder, and I wanted to try it out with the stamp set today. I used a pink A2 card base and ran it through my eBosser with the embossing folder. I like the look it creates and think it would work well for masculine cards, too. 

After creating the embossing on the card base, I adhered my stamped and die cut lily, leaves, and flower cluster and then stamped "Thank you" from a longer sentiment included in the stamp set. I simply trimmed off the rest of the sentiment and then added the sentiment to the card using foam tape. 


 Challenges I'm entering: 

Ultimate Inspiration Challenge: Altenew Year in Review 2023

I chose the January inspiration photo and focused on the beautiful pink lily: 

Can You Handle The Pressure? (cyhtp.blogspot.com): ATG with an embossing folder and optional twist of winter (ends 1/10/23)


Beautiful Blossoms Challenge: ATG with flowers as the focus (5/6; ends 1/15/23)

6 comments:

  1. Pretty floral card!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure and Beautiful Blossoms!
    Diane CYHTP Co-Owner and BB DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Can You Handle The Pressure}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Lily and love the colors you've chosen. Thanks for playing along at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge and supporting us.
    Donna xx
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenges
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Your colors are gorgeous and I love how you have used that embossing folder. Lots of wonderful work here, thanks so much for playing along with us over at Can You Handle the Pressure. I hope we see you back again soon!
    Judy~ CYHTP DT Designer

    ReplyDelete