Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Pink Lily Thank You Card

 I have been busy creating thank you cards for all the people who gave me Christmas gifts, and this one features some ink smooshing with 2 shades of alcohol ink for the panel directly underneath the flowers. I adhered that panel with foam tape, and then I glued the bottom half of the die cut "Thanks" sentiment to the top left of the panel. 

The lily, leaves, and small cluster of pink flowers were all stamped from Altenew's Stargazer Salutations Creativity Cardmaking Set, and the sentiment die is from that same set. I love the way the layered stamp set creates such a realistic lily and leaves!  









Challenges I'm entering: 

Ultimate Inspiration Challenge: Altenew Year in Review 2023:

I chose the January inspiration photo with a focus on that gorgeous pink lily: 

Creations in Pink: ATG in mostly pink (ends 1/15/23)

Snippets Playground (pixiessnippetsplayground.blogspot.com): Anything but Christmas and use snippets (I used a snippet of pink card stock for the shadow in the "Thanks" sentiments as well as snippets of white card for the stamped images--I keep card stock that I've messed up on the front side and then use the back when I'm making something where the back side won't be seen) (1/1; ends 1/6/23) C10

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful thank you card. Those lilies are amazing.

    Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. See you up in the treehouse later. Help yourself to the Toblerone Truffles. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Sarn! Toblerone Truffles sound amazing!

      Delete
  2. Wowser - what a gorgeous card! Lovely work Carrie.

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete