Wednesday, December 27, 2023

House Mouse Party Time Challenge

 Here's a clean and simple birthday card I made for the current House Mouse Challenge where the optional theme is Party Time. 


I stamped the sentiments and the image onto an A2 kraft card base and then colored the stamped image with colored pencils. I like the look of colored pencils on kraft paper. I don't do too many CAS style cards, but I like the way this one turned out and plan to use it for a masculine birthday as I often have trouble with those. Most of my birthday cards tend to be more floral and feminine. 



Challenges I'm entering:

House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge (housemouse-challenge.blogspot.com): ATG with a House Mouse image with the optional theme of Party Time (ends 1/6/23)

simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/: Party Time (1/5; ends 1/3/23)

The Paper Funday Challenges: Birthday or anniversary (ends at the end of the month)

8 comments:

  1. Super cute card Carrie :-) the image is adorable and your coloring on kraft is fabulous! Love the CAS design too, simply gorgeous! :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
    Hope you had a lovely Christmas and Best Wishes for a fabulous New Year!
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Karin! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card and image. Colored up beautifully too. Thanks for sharing it with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this on kraft card stock. I need to try it. All these years and I haven't. I'm terrible at male cards. Your card is so cute and nicely colored. Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Bunny! I find colored pencils really stand out nicely on kraft cardstock.

      Delete