I'm so excited to be a Guest Designer for Altenew's August 2026 release! I've been having so much fun playing with the new crafty goodies they sent me, including this fun Mini Delight: Sweet Popsicles set! This set includes so many great elements from punny sentiment stamps to detailed dies to make and decorate the popsicles. The August release products will be available starting August 6 if you are interested in checking out this set.
For this card, I created a 5 1/2 by 5 1/2-inch square card base using red cardstock and then stamped Altenew's Dotted Pinwheels stamp onto a white cardstock panel. I trimmed the stamped panel to 5 3/8 by 5 3/8 and adhered it to the red card base.
Then I die cut the popsicle sticks out of white cardstock and ink blended Altenew's Peachy Glow Fresh Dye Ink onto them. For the popsicles, I die cut the following Altenew glitter cardstocks: Moonstone from the Milky Way Glitter Cardstock, Red Spinel from the Brilliant Red Glitter Cardstock, and Tanzanite from the Blue Crystals Glitter Cardstock. I added Altenew's Instant Dimension Foam Tape to the back of the popsicles and adhered them to vellum arches I had die cut using Altenew's Nested Arches Die Set and then I adhered the popsicles and vellum to the card front.
To finish the card, I stamped "life is sweet with you in it" from the stamp set included in the Mini Delight: Sweet Popsicles set using clear embossing ink and white embossing powder and used my heat tool to emboss the sentiment onto red cardstock. I popped up the sentiment using Altenew's Instant Dimension Foam Tape.
If you're interested in doing some crafty shopping at Altenew, I'd be so grateful if you used my affiliate link here: Carrie's Altenew Link. I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Altenew carries many wonderful craft products and has a great weekly sales section if you are looking for bargain prices to grow your Altenew collection.
{Cupcake Inspirations}: (1/3; ends 8/7/26)
The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you;
The Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace.
--Numbers 6: 22-26
.png)
.png)
.png)
.jpg)



Very fun card, Carrie! I think many of us have fond memories of those red white and blue popsicles in the summer. I love how you created the background. It’s so interesting and yet it doesn’t interfere with the popsicles. Great card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Barb! I just love how sweet the little popsicle dies are!
DeleteSo fun! Cute die cuts and I love the sparkle that you added to the popsicles. I remember those rocket popsicles. Thanks for sharing with the July Anniversary Challenge at A Cut Above.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Vicki! It’s such a fun set!
DeleteVery yummy, great job with the popsicles. Thanks for playing our challenge this month at A Cut Above Challenge. Have a great day. Leanne DT/ACA
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Leanne!
DeleteDelicious design😋 Very summery and perfect for our summertime theme at We Love Stamping. Thank you for joining us
ReplyDeleteThanks so much, Emma!
DeleteOh, how super cute and sweet!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining our challenge at Colorful Options!
Diane CO DT
{Nellies Nest}
Thank you so much, Diane!
DeleteOh my goodness!!! This is awesome!!! Thanks so much for participating in our PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
ReplyDelete...and thanks so much, as well, for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!!
DeleteAnother adorable card. I LOVE the red, white and blue pops. They rocks. Thank you for playing with us this round at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.
ReplyDeleteNora
DT Member
Cupcake Inspirations Challenge