Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Candy Run for Twisted Thursday at The Outlawz

This week over at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge, our "twist" is to use your favorite From The Heart digi stamp! With so many great stamps to choose from, this is a tough one! 
Our sponsor for September is the wonderful From the Heart digi stamp company! You'll want to check out their store and look at all the great digi sets Faith Skrdla has designed. There's something for every occasion, and you can find some freebies and $1 digi sets that are a fantastic bargain! Here's the link: http://fromtheheartstamps.com/shop/ 
I have many favorites by From the Heart stamps, and this set called "Candy Run" is definitely one of them! Isn't that mouse adorable?! 
I used my Silhouette Design Studio software to size up and digitally color my digi. Then I did an offset file so I could print and cut him using my printer and Silhouette machine.
I used some fun Halloween papers and dies from Spellbinders' Labels 28 and Decorative Labels 28 to make the side-hinge card and layers. I added some fun candy embellishments to finish the card.


1 comment: