Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Feel Better Birdbrain for Twisted Thursday at The Outlawz

This week over at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge, our "twist" is "CUTE AND QUIRKY ANIMALS." Remember you can always enter an anything goes project, so there's no reason not to join in the fun!
Our sponsor for September is the wonderful From the Heart digi stamp company! You'll want to check out their store and look at all the great digi sets Faith Skrdla has designed. There's something for every occasion, and you can find some freebies and $1 digi sets that are a fantastic bargain! Here's the link: http://fromtheheartstamps.com/shop/ 
My card features the set "Feel Better" and includes a sentiment from the set. I sized up my digi and sentiment and did an offset file for the digi stamp and used a label cut file for the sentiment. I printed them out and cut them with my Silhouette machine. Then I colored them with MEXPY markers. 
I used a Spellbinders embossing folder (Mediterranean Medallion) to emboss the gray cardstock behind the digi. Then I used a Fiskar's punch to add a border to the top and bottom of the card. 
I added a small glass bottle and chipboard spoon I colored with a silver metallic marker to complete the card. 

1 comment:

  1. Your card is so very beautiful!
    Happy Holidays !🎄🎅⛄
    hugs , Fiki

    ReplyDelete