Sunday, October 23, 2016

Juggling Tiger for the Outlawz October Progressive Challenge

This month at The Outlawz, we were given this adorable juggling tiger by Gerda Steiner to use for our monthly freebie challenge. I love Gerda's digis and play in her monthly progressive challenge each month, too. You can check out my post using this month's hedgehog digi for that challenge here: http://carriescustomcards.blogspot.com/2016/10/fall-hedgehog-card.html
I used a step card for my base and chose some fun circus paper for the background. Then I decided to add a couple other characters to my circus card and used 2 more animal digis by Gerda. The pig was originally holding a balloon, but it wouldn't stay up due to the way the balloon string was so thin after I did the print and cut with my Silhouette machine. This way it looks like he's waving at his friends. I've learned to be come up with a Plan B when things don't work out quite like I originally planned!
I used a Gina Marie Designs Stitched Oval die to cut out my juggling tiger. I colored him and his friends with Copics and adhered them using foam squares. I used a CTMH stamp set for the sentiment. 
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
The Outlawz Progressive Monthly Freebie Challenge

 

2 comments:

  1. This is sooooo cute, Carrie! It's so fun! I love how you added the other Gerda critters! I haven't made a step card in ages and I love this!

    ReplyDelete