Thursday, October 20, 2016

You're Wheely Amazing for The Outlawz

This week over at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge, our twist is "Surprise Us." 
MHK Designs, our wonderful sponsor this month, has some great digis to play with. I chose to use a digi and sentiment from the "Wheely Like You" set for my bendy card. You can find this set and lots of other great digis at https://www.etsy.com/shop/MHKDesigns?ref=hdr_shop_menu
I used a cut file from the Silhouette Online Design Store for the card base. Then I sized up the sentiment and image and did a trace file of the bike then made an offset file from that so I could do a print and cut. I used a label cut file for the sentiment and also used an offset file for the mat behind it. I added a foliage puffy sticker beside the sentiment and colored the flowers and basket on the bike. 

3 comments:

  1. Love this, Carrie! I've not made a bendi card yet, but this really inspires me to get in gear and try one! This is absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing, Carrie. I have not yet made a bendi card either. Looks like you have inspired us all to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these bendi cards, but haven't tried one yet, either! This is a great one, Carrie!

    ReplyDelete