Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Wrinkle-Free Card

I've had this fun sentiment from Create with TLC for a long time now, and I decided to pair it up with this darling "Loads of Fun" stamp and die set by Lawn Fawn. 
I stamped the dryer and a pair of underwear onto a Project Life card and then stamped and die cut a couple socks and a t-shirt. I used my Copics to color them and then adhered the t-shirt with glue tape and the socks with foam squares. I also used foam squares to pop up the sentiment. 
This was a quick card to make, but it should bring a smile to my cousin's face when I mail it out to her.


Anything Goes with Create With TLC (M, P1, Winner, Top 3) Always Anything Goes (one entry using any image & then unlimited with SIR)

2 comments:

  1. Omgosh, what a cute card! I love it. If they sold these dryers for humans, they would be sold out all the time. Thanks, for the smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Carrie, love the very apt wording for the image. Its perfect for our 4th ‘ATG with CREATE WITH TLC’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete