Tuesday, December 20, 2022

A Cup Of Cheer Mini Slimline Card

This is the last of a series of mini slimline cards I made using free coffee-themed graphics from Creative Fabrica. I used these elements in larger sizes on some other cards and decided it would be cute to combine all three cups in one card. One thing I love about digi stamps is the ability to size them according to the space I have on a card. In this case, I made them much smaller than the original graphics and then did a print and cut of them using my Silhouette Cameo 4. I created the sentiment using my Silhouette Design Studio software and did a print and cut of it, also. Then I cut a panel of red snowflake paper as my background and added the cups and sentiment using foam tape. So quick and cute! 



 Challenges I'm entering: 

 Anything Goes — Come Play Along with This Month's Slimline Challenge! – MFT Stamps: Any mini slimline card

Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge #12 - Snowman: Christmas, coffee/hot beverage, and a snowman (ends Dec. 25)

InspirationStation (inspirationstationchallenge.blogspot.com): Cup of Cheer (the marshmallow snowman, the hot beverage, the cheerful smile on the snowman's face...all these elements inspired the graphic I chose, and the name of the challenge is what I chose for my sentiment) (unlimited entries; ends Dec. 31)

Happy Little Stampers: Christmas Challenge

Twisted Thursday Challenge (theoutlawzchallenges-thursday.blogspot.com) (Unlimited entries; ends Jan. 11)

Monday Greetings Challenge (theoutlawzchallenges-monday.blogspot.com): Any occasion greetings (1/3; ends Jan. 1)

https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/: Party time (3/5; ends Jan. 2)

The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up: ATG Christmas (10/10; ends Dec. 31)

Country View Challenges: ATG Christmas (2/5; ends Dec. 31) C10

 Christmas Card Throwdown (52cct.blogspot.com): (I hope the snowflakes on my design paper count. Snowmen are also made up of snowflakes technically 😁)

No more challenges

5 comments:

  1. Love this one! Thanks for joining us at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous SL card, those images are adorable. Thanks for linking up at The Inspiration Station Challenge.
    Donna xx
    The Inspiration Station
    The Paper Funday
    **starting 15 January - The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this one too! Kathy DT Inspiration Station Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful and festive card.
    Thanks for participating in the 52CCT Snowflake Theme. Hope to see your cards again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! In love with this! Great card! Thanks again for joining us at CCCC!

    ReplyDelete