Saturday, December 17, 2022

Ringed With Nature Anniversary Card

In a few days my husband and I will be celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary, and I wanted to make a masculine anniversary card for him. He loves hunting, hiking, camping, and being outdoors, so I think he'll enjoy this card. 

I used SU!'s Ringed With Nature bundle (hybrid embossing folder, dies, and stamps) to create the card. I also used a stencil for the background behind the embossed panel. I recently purchased blending brushes and can't believe how much better I like them than the sponges I had been using with stencils! The sponges were starting to fall apart and bits and pieces would come off while I was inking up my stencils, so I thought I'd try out brushes instead, and I can't believe the difference. 

I wrote in my Christmas newsletter this year that one of the hymns we chose for our wedding was "Great Is Thy Faithfulness." What a fitting hymn as we've seen God's amazing faithfulness in our marriage throughout the years. He has been our refuge and strength in all the joys and sorrows of our 3 decades of marriage. We are so grateful to Him for who He is and for all He's done and especially for the gift of faith in our Savior Jesus Christ. 



Challenges I'm entering: 

Word Art Wednesday: ATG (1/5 for the week; ends Dec. 21)

Happy Little Stampers: Anything Goes with Dies

Happy Little Stampers: Stencil Challenge Winner

Crazy is our fame - STENCILS are our game! (stencilfun.blogspot.com): ATG or optional twist of any holiday (3/3; ends Dec. 31)

The Paper Funday Challenges: ATG (5/6; ends Jan. 1)

 Can You Handle The Pressure? (cyhtp.blogspot.com): ATG with EF (1/3; ends Dec. 21)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and blog and I'm sure your husband will absolutely love it! Congratulations on 30 years...thanks so much for joining us at The Happy Little Stampers Stencil Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully perfect card for your hubby, happy anniversary, and I too love those stencil brushes, I keep ordering them on Amazon, just can never have too many of them lol!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun!
    Diane SF Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE what you have done with that bundle, this is a perfect anniversary card for your hubby. Congrats on 30 years!! Lots of fabulous work here, and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Can You Handle the Pressure. Hope we see you back again soon!
    Judy~ CYHTP DT

    ReplyDelete