Saturday, October 1, 2022

Blessed to Know You Cards

I'm back with more thank you/friendship cards today for some special friends! For my recent birthday, one of them gave me a Hobby Lobby gift card, one gave me some tea and a lovely mug, and one gave me some stamps and dies! They know me so well! Tea and craft supplies are always my favorite gifts!

I love the stamp and die set from Papertrey Ink called "Enclosed Butterfly." It has two layers: a solid die cut for the base and an outline of the butterfly with the word "Blessed" attached to the two sides. It's so pretty! The coordinating stamps have sentiments that go with the word "Blessed" as well as some stamps to decorate the butterfly. I chose "I'm so" and "to know you" to stamp on the butterfly. 

For all three cards, I chose a few pink pattern papers for the butterfly dies. For the first two cards, I then die cut and embossed a Spellbinders die out of the pink sunflower background paper. One card has some pretty pink pattern paper behind the Spellbinders die cut, and the other was embosses using a dots EF on the white card base. The third card includes a CTMH stamp for the calligraphy "Friend" sentiment and a SU! die from the Fond of Autumn bundle between the top and bottom die cuts. I embossed that one with an EF with a pattern of roses. 


Close up to see the details on the die cut and the embossing behind it:





Third card: 







Challenges I'm entering:

Creations in Pink: ATG in mainly pink (2/3; ends October 15)

Arty Divas (artydivaschallenge.blogspot.com): ATG (3/3; ends October 19)

Classic Design Challenge Blog: ATG (no limit; ends at the end of the month)

TFJB Challenge Blog (frillyandfunkie.blogspot.com): Friendship (3rd entry; ends October 4)

https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/: Emboss it (the sentiment on the card front was embossed with a Cuttlebug leaf EF) (2/5 ends October 3)

https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/: ATG (4/5; ends on October 5)

Word Art Wednesday: ATG (4/5 for this week; 4/10 for the challenge; ends October 12)

Challenge – Dare 2B Artzy Blog: Animals (I hope butterflies count but please disregard my entry if not); 1/3; ends October 1

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my! I’m thinking these are the best yet; if only for the embossed “blessed” wording!! So VERY PRETTY!!!
    You’ve been busy, girl, and they’re all BEAUTIFUL!!
    Thanks, again, for playing along with us-3x- at The Funkie Junkie Boutique!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Friendship Cards! What a beautiful way to say that with blessed to know you. Thank you for playing along again in the Funkie Junkie Boutique Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Love the pretty pink butterflies. Thank you for joining the Funkie Junkie Challenge! ~Janna TFJ DT

    ReplyDelete