Sunday, October 29, 2023

Fly Framed Card

For this card, I dug into a box of butterfly-themed goodies I have in my stash and chose this House Mouse Designs clear stamp, pattern paper with clouds, and a chipboard frame with butterflies. I stamped and colored the image with colored pencils and then adhered first the image and then the pattern paper to the chipboard frame. Then I adhered the frame to some pale purple card stock and final adhered all that to the pink A2 card base. I thought it needed a little something more, so I found some adhesive chipboard letters to add the word "Fly" to the front. I wanted to spell out "Soar," but I didn't have any Rs left in the letter set😂. 






Challenges I'm entering: 
 

 House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge (housemouse-challenge.blogspot.com): ATG with option to add a House Mouse friend other than a house mouse (ends 10/29/23) Top 3 Pick 10/30/23

Crafty Catz (craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com): Any 4-legged critter or ATG (1/3; ends 11/2/23)

Stamping Sensations: Autumn colors or ATG option (3/3; ends 11/1/23)

We Love Stamping: Inspiration board or ATG (There's a bird and a dog on the inspiration board, so having a mouse and butterfly on my card seems to fit with the idea of living creatures on the board, but if that's too loose an interpretation, please consider this ATG) (3/3; ends at the end of the month)

9 comments:

  1. What a great friend to have who can fly you around. This is a cute card. I like the frame around it. Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bunny! It sure would be nice to fly around on a butterfly😄!

      Delete
  2. what a cute and beautiful card Carrie

    Thank you for playing with us at the
    House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Goodluck and hope we see you again.

    Gr Karin DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous card Carrie :-) such a sweet image and the frame and background are fabulous! I love that you managed to work around your lack of an 'R' :-) haha

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lorraine! Crafters learn how to make do with what we have, don't we?!

      Delete
  4. Also this card is very cute and sweet! I would like flying hanging by a butterfly :D LOL Love the frame and the way you arranged the letters!
    Thanks so much again for joining us at We Love Stamping!

    ReplyDelete