Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Miss You Tons Card

This card was inspired by the sketch challenge over on the Penguin Palace Stamps Challenge Blog. I used the digital set You Lift Me Up for the digis here, and I did a print and cut of them before coloring them with Ohuhu alcohol markers. For the circle the mixer is on, I used a SU! stamp from Painted Poppies to create the dirt behind the mixer. I embossed my A2 card using a Cuttlebug embossing folder from way back. I love this construction-themed digital stamp set and created a set of 4 cards for the challenge with it. 






Challenges I'm entering:

ppstampschallenge.blog: Sketch 


Can You Handle The Pressure? (cyhtp.blogspot.com): ATG with a twist of poppies (1/3; ends 9/7/23)

simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/: ATG (3/5; ends 9/6/23)

Word Art Wednesday: ATG (3/5 for the week; ends 9/13/23)

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute creation Carrie! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the digis! -- thanks for playing along with the Penguin Palace challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete