Tuesday, August 29, 2023

You Lift Me Up Card

This month on the Penguin Palace Stamps challenge blog, there's a sketch challenge. I recently contacted Sharon, the owner of PP Stamps about creating a digital stamp with a construction theme after seeing her darling clear stamps and dies in the Love You Tons set, and within a week, there was a wonderful digital set on the PP Stamps website called You Lift Me Up that includes great construction-themed sentiments and images that can stand alone or work well with the Love You Tons set as add-ons. My son is apprenticing to become a crane operator, so I'm delighted Sharon included a crane in the digital set! Thanks, Sharon!


For this card, I created an A2 card base and embossed it using a sun ray embossing folder. Then I did a print and cut of the sentiment strip and images. I colored the sentiment strip and the other digis with Ohuhu alcohol markers. I cut out a circle to follow the sketch and stamped a dirt road on it using a SU! stamp from the retired Potted Geranium set. Then I popped up my crane operator waving from his crane with foam tape for dimension. 


Challenges I'm entering:



A Place To Start (hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com): ATG with twist of leaves and/or trees (ends at the end of the month)


We Love Stamping: Masculine (3/3; ends 8/30/23)


Creative Knockouts: ATG (2/2; ends 8/31/23) C10

Word Art Wednesday: ATG (4/5 for the week; ends 8/30/23)

8 comments:

  1. A fun card for the lads Carrie, many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping August challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another adorable one, love the set you've created!! -- thanks for playing along with the Penguin Palace challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete