Thursday, August 3, 2023

Abstract Blossom Stencil Cards

I've been having such a great time recently playing with my Stencils 360 platform and stencils from Penguin Palace! It's so much fun to try different degrees of rotation and different colors with the circular stencils that fit in the platform. This set of cards was made from one single stenciled image that was large enough to cut down into 4 panels for make 4 A2 cards. The stencil I used is called Abstract Blossom. I had a transparent sticker with Psalm 30:5 on it left from when I created a card for my GD spot over at Word Art Wednesday earlier this month, and I used it on one of the cards and then printed the verse on white card stock for the rest of the cards in the set. I added the verse to the inside of the other cards since I didn't want to cover any of the beautiful stenciled blossom. For the ones with the verse insde, I added butterflies or a dragonfly as an embellishment. These cards were already sent out to the shut ins I mail to, so I couldn't redo the photos I had taken. They aren't my best pictures (pardon the mess on my kitchen table that I wasn't able to edit out completely in some of the pictures😂), but hopefully you can get an idea of how gorgeous this stencil is. It really takes no talent on my part to create lovely designs using different angles with the Stencils 360 platform. 








Close up of the stenciled blossom:
 



Double D Challenges (daranddiane.blogspot.com): Stencils/ATG (1/3; ends 8/14/23)

Word Art Wednesday: ATG (1/5 for the week; 1/10 for the challenge; ends 8/16/23)

Butterfly Challenge (butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.com): Butterflies and flowers (unlimited entries; ends 8/15/23)


The Paper Funday Challenges: ATG with optional twist of the Great Outdoors (1/4; ends at the end of the month)

As You Like It Challenge: Favorite: Florals or Gingham and Why: I prefer flowers as I love how many different kinds of flowers there are and the wide variety of colors I can use in floral designs. God's creation is so beautiful and inspiring! (2/3; ends 8/10/23)

8 comments:

  1. Beautifully created cards Carrie!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Double D}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very popular lately and you have really rocked it. Using a large stencil to make 4 cards is fun and amazing. Thanks for joining us at Double D Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much, Barbara! It’s so convenient to make 4 card backgrounds at once!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. Beautiful set of cards, very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another set of pretty cards. love the butterfly. Thankyou for coming and playing again in the garden with me. Hugs Mrs A.

      Delete
  4. This is a gorgeous card, I like the sweet and simple design. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenge and we look forward to more from you soon.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Donna! It's so fun to play with stencils!

      Delete