Saturday, July 29, 2023

Radiance Stencils 360 Get Well Card

For my final card for Penguin Palace's July challenge, I played with my new Radiance stencil on my Stencils 360 platform. I turned the stencil at 45 degree angles for this design and used the colors in the July challenge. I love how this stencil turned out! The different colors and all the dots and patterns are so cool! I think this one will be great for flames when done in yellow, orange, and red colors. If you're not familiar with PP's Stencils 360 platform, check out this link: Stencils 360°™ - Penguin Palace (ppstamps.com)

I trimmed the stenciled image down to fit a light blue 5X7 card base and adhered it in portrait orientation. I added a blue flat-backed pearl to the center of the design for a little dimension and then created a get well soon sentiment in my Silhouette Design Studio software and did a print and cut of it. I adhered some teal washi tape to the bottom right of the card. Then I added a purple layer behind the sentiment and added a few more flat-backed pearls to the sentiment panel and adhered it to the washi tape. The Radiance stencil is big enough to be cut into several smaller panels for A2 cards, so I'm planning to try that and a few different rotation angles with this gorgeous stencil. 




 Challenges I'm entering: 

simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/: ATG (5/5; ends 8/2/23)

ppstampschallenge.blog


Creative Fingers Challenge Blog: ATG (6/6; ends 8/11/23)


TIME OUT Challenges: There's a sign that says "Make and Create" in this graphic, and that's what I did with this card! I took out my Stencils 360 platform and had a great time playing with my new Penguin Palace stencils making and creating lots of cards this weekend! It was so much fun! (1/5; ends 8/2/23) C5
No more challenges

7 comments:

  1. Thanks, Bobby! I spent a whole morning playing with stencils, and it was delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shading with inks, I love the colors the inks created together. Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so pretty at the 45 degree angle! I agree it would make great flames :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Candice! I am in love with this stencil!

      Delete