Monday, July 24, 2023

Bridal Shower Card

I'm going to a bridal shower tomorrow and wanted to make a special card for the bride-to-be who. I pulled out my Hero Arts "Blessings" and "Congrats and Happy" stamp and cut sets for the sentiments and used gold embossing powder to stamp and emboss the Hero Arts Florals Magnolia flower. I colored it with my Ohuhu Honolul alcohol markers.

For the background, I stenciled Hero Arts' Daisy Mosaic stencil with some yellow pigment ink to create a bright, summery background. Then I stamped and cut out the sentiments. I used the "blessings" die to cut some blue adhesive foam so that it would stand out a bit. I also popped up the magnolia on foam tape to give it some dimension. The butterflies are from SU!'s Butterfly Brilliance dies. 


For the inside of the card, I cut a panel of white card stock and stamped "Congratulations" in the middle using Hero Arts' "Congrats and Happy" set. Then I added another butterfly from the Butterfly Brilliance dies. 



 Challenges I'm entering:

Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero: July 2023 Challenge | Hero Arts: Here comes the sun (ends at the end of the month)

Gem of A Craft Challenge (pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.com): ATG (1/3; ends 8/4/23)

Polkadoodles Cardmaking, Craft & Scrapbooking Challenge: ATG (1/2; ends 8/5/23)

Beautiful Blossoms Challenge: ATG with flowers as the focal point (2/3; ends 8/15/23)

Butterfly Challenge (butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.com): Flowers and butterflies (unlimited entries; ends 8/14/23)

Word Art Wednesday: ATG (4/5 for the week; 4/10 for the challenge; ends 8/2/23)

8 comments:

  1. So, so pretty Carrie! Well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Beautiful Blossoms! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

    Darlene
    BB DT
    BEAUTIFUL BLOSSOMS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very sweet card Carrie. Thanks for playing along at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Thanks for entering our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another super stencil used here on your card. I really should get my stash of stencils out and use them. Thankyou for coming and playing in the butterfly garden again this month. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And I hope you'll do that! It's so fun to play with stencils!

      Delete