Saturday, July 29, 2023

Play in the Puddles Card

I've been having a blast playing with my new stencils from Penguin Palace this weekend! For this card, I stenciled the Diamonds Geo Stencils 360 stencil using the Penguin Palace July challenge colors and then fussy cut the stenciled shape and adhered it to a light blue 5X7 card base. Then I used PP's digital stamp set "Puddles of Fun" for the puddle, sentiment, and boy in his cute raingear. I sized them up and did a print and cut of them using my Silhouette Cameo 4. Then I colored them with Ohuhu Honolulu alcohol markers. I added 3 glass raindrops from my stash to complete this quick and easy card. If you are interested in my information about PP's Stencils 360 platform and how it works, check this out: Stencils 360°™ - Penguin Palace (ppstamps.com)




 ppstampschallenge.blog


Inspiration Station (inspirationstationchallenge.blogspot.com): The graphic shows water, and my card also has water: raindrops and a puddle

Word Art Wednesday: ATG (5/5 for the week; 10/10 for the challenge)

Allsorts challenge blog: Anything but a square (1/3; ends 8/10/23)

CD Sunday Plus Challenge (cdsundaychallenge.blogspot.com): ATG with something from a CD, USB, or digital download. I used a digi stamp and sentiment from Penguin Palace's Puddles of Fun set (1/3; ends 8/6/23)

18 comments:

  1. Many thanks for joining us at Allsorts with your fun card this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! I love the colours you used! Thank you for joining us at the Inspiration Station Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the stenciling and color palette. Thanks for joining us at the Inspiration Station Challenge, we appreciate the support!
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fun creation Carries, many thanks for sharing another with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the pretty mosaic background on this one. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jocelyn! That Diamond Geo stencil is a lot of fun!

      Delete
  6. Love the mosaic.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think I will get a lot of use out of that stencil!

      Delete
  7. Sweet card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the mosaic, and that puddle again
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Love how you cut out and incorporated the diamonds geo stencil into the focal point!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This stencil bundle was so much fun to play with!

      Delete