Saturday, July 29, 2023

Gerbera Daisies Stencil Cards

I'm back with another set of cards using Penguin Palace's new Gerbera Daisies stencil. The first card is a 5X7 card, and the stenciled flowers just needed to be trimmed down a little to fit the blue card base in landscape orientation. For the second card, I cut the panel with the stenciled flowers in half and trimmed it to fit an A2 card in portrait orientation. I stenciled the daisies and leaves with the colors from PP's July Challenge colors. If you're not familiar with Penguin Palace's Stencils 360 platform, check out this link: Stencils 360°™ - Penguin Palace (ppstamps.com)

The stenciled flowers and leaves are the star of the show for these cards, so I just added a couple sentiments from PP's You Lift Me Up digital stamp set: "Sending loads of joy" and "You lift me up." I colored the sentiment strips with an Ohuhu light purple alcohol ink marker. For the 5X7 card, I also added 3 flower sequins for embellishments. For the A2 card, I felt that it was better with a more CAS style. Again, the stenciled flowers are so pretty on their own that they don't need much else. 




5X7 card:


A2 card:


 Challenges I'm entering: 

****Pammie's Inky Pinkies**** **********Challenges********** (pammiesinkypinkieschallenges.blogspot.com): ATG (3/3; ends 7/31/23)

ppstampschallenge.blog


Beautiful Blossoms Challenge: ATG with flowers as the focal point (3/6; ends 8/15/23)

As You Like It Challenge: Gingham or Florals? I prefer florals as I don't use gingham much and really love the variety of florals and the beauty of them, especially for feminine cards (and I make feminine cards much more often than masculine ones) (1/3; ends 8/9/23)

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! Love your choice of colors! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Beautiful Blossoms! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

    Darlene
    BB DT
    BEAUTIFUL BLOSSOMS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    PS ... be sure to check out the ATG Stencil challenge over atStencil Fun Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darlene, thanks so much! I actually already have three entries in the Stencil Fun blog this month😀. That’s a fun challenge for sure!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous cards and I love the purple and blue shades together. Thanks for inspiring us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, we enjoy seeing everyone's creativity.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Donna! I love seeing all the entries, too!

      Delete
  3. Such a gorgeous floral card, beautiful..
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I like the colours and flowers. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so pretty! Thanks for playing along with the Penguin Palace challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete