Saturday, July 29, 2023

Peacock Accent Stencil Card

I recently ordered Penguin Palace's Stencils 360 Summer Release bundle, and this gorgeous Peacock Accent stencil was included. I used the stencil at 60 degree turns (check out this page if you're not familiar with the Stencils 360 platform and how it works: Stencils 360°™ - Penguin Palace (ppstamps.com)) for the pattern I wanted here. I used the 5 colors from the challenge graphic over at Penguin Palace's challenge blog for this card, but the possibilities with this stencil are endless between the color options and the different rotations I could use with the Stencils 360 platform. I'm so glad I invested in the Stencils 360 platform back in late February! I find I'm doing much more stenciling now and am having fun experimenting with different degrees of rotation with my stencils. 



A close up of the detailed stenciled area:



ppstampschallenge.blog: Challenge winner 9/1/23


 Creative Fingers Challenge Blog: ATG (5/6; ends 8/11/23)

Word Art Wednesday: ATG (4/5 for the week; 9/10 for the challenge)

****Pammie's Inky Pinkies**** **********Challenges********** (pammiesinkypinkieschallenges.blogspot.com): ATG (1/3; ends 7/30/23) Honorary Mention 7/30/23


TIME OUT Challenges: There's a sign that says "Make and Create" in this graphic, and that's what I did with this card! I took out my Stencils 360 platform and had a great time playing with my new Penguin Palace stencils making and creating lots of cards this weekend! It was so much fun! (2/5; ends 8/2/23) C5

10 comments:

  1. Carrie, what a great stencil! Love your colors. Thank you for entering it at PIP 2339.
    Karen, DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Karen! I am in love with PP's Stencils 360 platform and stencils!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful - that stencil is amazing.

    Thanks for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helen, it really is! I love all the stencils in PP’s summer release!

      Delete
  3. Carrie, your cards are amazing! I'm so happy you're enjoying the Stencils 360!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sharon! Your Stencils 360 is BRILLIANT!

      Delete
  4. Wow - that stencil is so fabulous - great colors. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Elizabeth! You're right! It really is a fabulous stencil!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful! The ombre effect is amazing! thanks for playing along with the Penguin Palace challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete