Tuesday, July 18, 2023

New Baby Congrats Card 2

My cousin's daughter is due in October and just found out she's having a boy. I wanted to make a special card for the upcoming baby shower, and I wanted to play in MFT's weekly sketch challenge, so I pulled out some retired CTMH baby stamps and some adorable card stock with onesies on it and made a card!

This one went together quickly (sketches are such great starting points!). I cut out the layers of card stock and stamped the baby onto some white card stock that I then die cut with Gina Marie Designs stitched rectangle dies. I used the size larger to die cut the olive green piece behind the stamped image. I colored the baby with Ohuhu Honolulu alcohol markers and then die cut the word "congrats" from Hero Arts' "Congrats and Happy" stamp and cut set and adhered it to the front panel. I added a couple clothespin stickers that have been in my stash for who knows how long ๐Ÿ˜‚and then stamped the sentiment for the inside and die cut it and a mat layer using Gina Marie Designs stitched heart dies. 





 Order Now to Save 17% Sitewide PLUS Get 40% off 40 Blitzday Deals PLUS – MFT Stamps: Sketch
(2/2; ends 7/18/23) 

TIME OUT Challenges: The quote talks about reading fairy tales to children, and my card features a child on the front. Hopefully his mom will read him many fairy tales! ๐Ÿ˜€C5


2 comments:

  1. Carrie... love this baby card too! Thanks so much for joining and sharing at Time Out this week!

    ReplyDelete