Sunday, September 25, 2022

Fall Thank You Card

This is the third of three thank you cards using the new Stampin' Up "Fond of Autumn" stamp and die set I got as a birthday present from my son. It's a versatile set I think I will get a lot of use out of, and I've really loved playing with it today! What a lovely gift to have time to craft on my birthday! 

My card design follows the sketch over at My Favorite Things. I recently bought some MFT dies at a craft outlet and would love to win a gift card to the store to pick up a matching stamp set or two!

I embossed the A2 card base with a Paper Studio EF and then die cut some circles with Gina Marie Designs stitched circles. I embossed the circles, too. Then I used some stamps and dies from the Stampin' Up Fond of Autumn set and colored the images with Copics and Wink of Stella for the sunflowers. This was a quick and easy thank you card that's great for fall. 

The matching envelope was also stamped with stamps from the same SU set. 


Challenges I'm entering: 

Passion for Markers (promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com): Use a rubber or clear stamp and markers


https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/: Card with matching envelope (4/5 ends on 9/28)

Word Art Wednesday: ATG (4/5 for the week; 9/10 for the challenge period; ends 9/28)

3 comments:

  1. Another fabulous card with these wonderful fall colors! Thanks so much for sharing again at Four Seasons challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful embossing on this card! Great way to display the images on the partial circles! Very nice design! Thanks for joining us at Twisted Thursday at The Outlawz!

    ReplyDelete