Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Easter Lily Cards

For this year's Easter cards, I made a cut file in Silhouette Design Studio software with a circle cut out for the card base and then made a circle frame cut file to add to the front of the card. I then chose a lily graphic from CreativeFabrica.com and imported it into my Silhouette Design Studio software to size it up and make a print and cut file of it. I chose "He has risen just as He said" word art from the Silhouette Design Store, and I changed the colors to match the lilies and the circle frame I wanted to use on the cards. I stamped "Happy Easter" on the inside of the cards using a retired CTMH stamp. I made nearly 200 of these cards for my mom and me to send out this year, so I needed a design that was easy to create on a large scale. The original idea for this card design came from Tami White here: ðŸ”´ Unleashing Creativity: Crafting Circle Wreath Cards with Stampin' Up Easter Lilies (youtube.com). I changed up the sizing to suit my needs (I wanted to be able to make two card bases out of a sheet of 8 1/2 X 11 card stock), but I got the idea for a circle card from her.





Here's a look at the inside:


The card and envelope:


Close up of the envelope:


Challenges I'm entering:

Digi Choosday Cardmaking & Crafting Challenge: ATG (2/2; ends 3/26/24) Top pick 4/2/24: emailed to claim Mum's the Word Elephant Color Clipart 4/10/24

Word Art Wednesday: ATG (2/5 for the week; 7/10 for the challenge; ends 3/27/24)

simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/: Easter or Spring (2/5; ends 3/27/24)


Double Trouble Paper Crafting (doubletroublechallenge.blogspot.com): Thing 1: Florals  Thing 3: entered in Beautiful Blossoms (4/4; ends 3/28/24)

613 Avenue Create (avenue613.blogspot.com): ATG with optional twist of diamonds or pearls (ends at the end of the month) Top Rocker March 17-23

Crafty Catz (craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com): ATG with optional twist of monochrome (4/5; ends 3/21/24)

A Place To Start (hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com): ATG with option of square cards (ends at the end of the month)

Doodle Challenge (rabiscochallenge.blogspot.com): Easter (or ATG I think?) (4/5; ends at the end of the month)


No more challenges

 

12 comments:

  1. I used to have a subscription to Creative Fabrica when I made custom shirts and insulated tumblers, I'd completely forgot about all the wonderful graphics there. Your card design is unique and the florals are so pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. We love seeing all the creativity!
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Donna! Creative Fabrica has so many freebies, too! So far I have always been able to find a free version of any graphics I wanted. And they have so many free fonts, too!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card, Carrie. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    ReplyDelete
  3. so lovely! it will be treasured. Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the sentiment, the scripture, the lillies - all of it. A beautiful Christ-centered card for this special time of year! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely and unique card, Carrie! Beautiful and meaningful sentiment, too. Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble #162.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just lovely, especially the flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete