Monday, March 25, 2024

Mother's Day Cards

Altenew is currently holding a card drive for seniors and is taking donations for Mother's and Father's Day cards that they will distribute to seniors in nursing homes or shelters. If you'd like more details, check out this link: 2024 Card Drive and Blog Hop for Seniors in Nursing Homes (altenew.com)

For my cards, I embossed 2 white panels using Altenew's 3D embossing folder Cupped Blossoms. Then I used Prom Queen lunar paste on the flowers and Lime Green stencil butter on the leaves. I applied the two colors with my finger on one card and with a small foam brush on the other. For the first card, I also added some green splatters using some of the Lime Green stencil butter I watered down and splattered with a paintbrush. The sentiment is from a retired CTMH stamp set. 

I trimmed the panels to 4 by 5/14 and adhered them to yellow card stock I had trimmed 1/8 inch larger. Then I adhered that to a white A2 card base. 







 Challenges I'm entering: 

Inspiration Challenge Archives - Altenew Blog


simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/:Emboss it (1/5; ends 4/3/24)

****Pammie's Inky Pinkies**** **********Challenges********** (pammiesinkypinkieschallenges.blogspot.com): ATG (1/3; ends 4/1/24) C10

Word Art Wednesday: ATG (5/5 for the week; 10/10 for the challenge; ends 3/27/24)

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge ...: ATG (1/3; ends 4/6/24)



6 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Thank you for joining our PIP challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both your cards are gorgeous. I especially love your color choice. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an elegant card!And beautiful colours.
    Thank you for sharing your card with us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges.

    Hugs,
    Renata

    ReplyDelete