Friday, December 23, 2022

Gerda Steiner Christmas List

This year I decided to print out this adorable Gerda Steiner Christmas gift list to keep track of the gifts I receive so I can send out thank you cards. Instead of jotting down ideas of gifts to purchase for people (my Christmas shopping is all done thankfully!), I'm going to use the list to jot down all the gifts I receive and who gave them to me. I just love the cheerful little penguins on this digi stamp! Thanks, Gerda! I would add a link to the digi stamp, but it's no longer available. Sorry! 

Merry Christmas! 





Challenges I'm entering: 

 Play along in our December '22 Challenge - Gerda Steiner Designs, LLC (gsd-stamps.com): ATG with Gerda Steiner images

Word Art Wednesday: ATG (4/5 for this week; ends Jan. 4) 

Challenge | Your Next Stamp: Gifts (1/3; ends Jan. 12)

Krafty Chicks Challenge: All Occasions

Happy Little Stampers: Christmas Challenge: ATG Christmas

Twisted Thursday Challenge (theoutlawzchallenges-thursday.blogspot.com): ATG

Festive Friday Challenge (theoutlawzchallenges-friday.blogspot.com): Christmas, Celebrate, Use Silver, Something New (New Year) (2/3; ends Jan. 5)

Critter Crazy CHALLENGE BLOG (2craftycrittercrazies.blogspot.com): ATG with a critter as the focus (Ends Dec. 25)

Country View Challenges: ATG Christmas (1/5; ends Dec. 31) C10

Crafter's Cafe (crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.com): ATG (ends Jan. 10) C11

No more challenges

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Super cute Thanks for sharing with us on Critter Crazy! Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your idea!! Thank you for joining the Outlawz Festive Friday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, thanks for sharing it with us at the Twisted Thursday Challenge Blog.
    Big hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun project and such a great idea. Great card. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation in the Anything Goes challenge at The Crafter's Cafe

    ReplyDelete