Saturday, December 17, 2022

Thank You Very Moose Mini Slimline Card

This adorable little "Thank You Very Moose" mini slimline card and envelope is the final project I created with my friend and her two daughters during our time crafting together. I modified an idea from Crafty Al's September 2022 sheetload of cards and used my Silhouette Cameo 4 to cut out all the pieces. I did a print and cut of the darling Elvis Wesley Hot Cocoa from Polkadoodles. I think I need to buy the whole Elvis Wesley Moose collection because all the digi stamps, papers, and sentiments are just precious! 

The envelope for this card is from the Silhouette Design Store. It's actually part of a set called "Mini Slimline Floating Pumpkin Card and Envelope." 




Here's a look at my table before my friend and her daughters arrived. I put samples of the projects we would be creating together in the center and used old catalogs for everyone to do their gluing and taping on. It's handy to just tear off pages as you go when you are doing a lot of projects. 



Challenges I'm entering: 




Word Art Wednesday: ATG (4/5 for the week; ends Dec. 21)

Songs and Rhymes challenge (theoutlawzchallenges-sunday.blogspot.com): The part of the song/rhyme that inspired me is: but Mom and Dad are happy, there's pretty ribbons everywhere, lots of things that they call presents. This card will be a thank you for the presents I receive at Christmas.  (3/3; ends Dec. 24)


The Diva's that cut ....paper! (die-cut-divas.blogspot.com): Christmas or Winter plus die cuts (2/4; ends Dec. 30)

 Critter Crazy CHALLENGE BLOG (2craftycrittercrazies.blogspot.com): ATG with a critter as the focus (ends Dec. 25)

3 comments:

  1. Darling card and your table is set up so well. So glad you could join us this month at Die Cut Divas for some die cutting and Winter or Christmas themed cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Lovely table set-up! Thanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    A Place to Start , Challenge Blog
    613 Avenue Create , Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely table set up and your cards are perfect for this! Thanks for sharing with us on Critter Crazy! Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete