Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Sweet Christmas Mini Slimline

This was a quick and easy card using a digi from a free file at Creative Fabrica. If you've never visited the Creative Fabrica website, I highly recommend it! There are daily freebies and graphics for everything you can imagine. 

I cut my mini slimline card base out of red cardstock and then layered a panel of light tan card stock that I embossed with a Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder. I created my sentiment using my Silhouette Design Studio software and did a print and cut of the sentiment as well as the graphic that I sized up to fit my card front. I popped the sentiment and graphic up using foam tape and then added a couple blue die cut snowflakes.  




 Challenges I'm entering: 

Anything Goes — Come Play Along with This Month's Slimline Challenge! – MFT Stamps: Any mini slimline card

Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge #12 - Snowman: Christmas, coffee/hot beverage, and a snowman (ends Dec. 25)

Can You Handle The Pressure? (cyhtp.blogspot.com): ATG with EF

Happy Little Stampers: Christmas Challenge

Twisted Thursday Challenge (theoutlawzchallenges-thursday.blogspot.com) (Unlimited entries; ends Jan. 11)

https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/: Party time (5/5; ends Jan. 2)

InspirationStation (inspirationstationchallenge.blogspot.com): Cup of Cheer (the marshmallow snowman, the hot beverage, the cheerful smile on the snowman's face...all these elements inspired the graphic I chose) (unlimited entries; ends Dec. 31)

Happy Little Stampers: Anything Goes with Dies: Die cut snowflakes

A Place To Start (hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com): ATG (8/8)

The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up: ATG Christmas (8/10; ends Dec. 31)

Christmas Card Throwdown (52cct.blogspot.com)

7 comments:

  1. so super cute! Thanks for sharing about that website! Thanks for joining us at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! I used to have a Creative Fabrica account when I customized insulated tumbler cups, they are so many wonderful files. Thanks for linking up at The Inspiration Station Challenge.
    Donna xx
    The Inspiration Station
    The Paper Funday
    **starting 15 January - The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is adorable. Love the elements and how you brought them together beautifully. Thanks for sharing with us at the Inspiration Challenge Blog. Merry Christmas, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well there's Frosty again, making me smile still one more time. So happy you could play along again with us over at Can You Handle the Pressure. Hope we see you back again soon!
    Judy~ CYHTP DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. quelle adorable création Carrie, très mignonne ambiance, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it, thanks for sharing it with us at the Twisted Thursday Challenge Blog.
    Big hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another cute one! Thanks for sharing at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete