Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Holiday Wishes and Peppermint Kisses Mini Slimline Card

This was such a fun card to make! I found a My Favorite Things Snow Swirls Cover-Up at my local craft outlet the last time I was there, and I snatched it up! I love the way there are swirls at the top and snow drifts at the bottom! I feel like I can use this for a summer card, too, with an ocean theme. 

To make the card, I cut out a mini slimline card base out of white card stock and then die cut the Snow Swirls Cover-Up in both blue and white. I cut the bottom part of the white panel out and adhered it to the blue panel and then trimmed it to fit a mini slimline card. After trimming it, I adhered it to the card front. I created the sentiment using my Silhouette Design Studio software and did a print and cut of the sentiment and the graphic (a free graphic from Creative Fabrica). I popped those elements up using foam tape and then added a couple snowflakes I had die cut out of silver glitter paper for a previous project. I love when I can find a use for my extra embellishments! 




Look at the gorgeous detail from the Snow Swirls Cover-Up die!


 Anything Goes — Come Play Along with This Month's Slimline Challenge! – MFT Stamps: Any mini slimline card

Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge #12 - Snowman: Christmas, coffee/hot beverage, and a snowman (ends Dec. 25)

December Mood Board Card Challenge (not2shabbyshop.com): My card was inspired by the graphic of the drink with whipped cream from the mood board

https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/: Freezing Cold (5/5; ends Dec. 21)

InspirationStation (inspirationstationchallenge.blogspot.com): Cup of Cheer (the marshmallow snowman, the hot beverage, the cheerful smile on the snowman's face...all these elements inspired the graphic I chose) (unlimited entries; ends Dec. 31) Random winner of an embossing folder 1/2/23; email sent 1/2/23; reply from Donna 1/3/23 verifying the EF would be sent soon; EF arrived 1/12/23

Happy Little Stampers: Anything Goes with Dies: MFT Cover-up die plate

Happy Little Stampers: Christmas Challenge

A Place To Start (hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com): ATG (7/8)

Monday Greetings Challenge (theoutlawzchallenges-monday.blogspot.com): Any occasion greetings (2/3; ends Jan. 1)

Twisted Thursday Challenge (theoutlawzchallenges-thursday.blogspot.com) (Unlimited entries; ends Jan. 11)

https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/: Party time (2/5; ends Jan. 2)

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge ...: ATG 2/3; ends Dec.31)

 {Cupcake Inspirations}: Happy Holidays (3/3; ends Dec. 22) Sweet Pick Winner 1/8/23


Christmas Card Throwdown (52cct.blogspot.com)



6 comments:

  1. What a fun snowman card! Great embossing and very festive image! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Twisted Thursday! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is gorgeous also, love all the looks that you have achieved with your cards Thanks for playing along at the Inspiration Station Challenge Blog. Smiles, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my!!! Love, love, love this one too! Thanks again for playing with us at HLS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO SWEET!! I LOVE that image. Thanks for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenges!!

    Nora
    CIC DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! Your little snowman mug is adorable. Love this card! Thanks for playing along at Inspiration Station!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a delightful creation! Thanks for a wonderful submission to our challenge at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete