Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Penguin Palace Color Challenge 2

I'm back with another card using the "Adventure in Australia" digital stamp set from Penguin Palace. I sized up the digi and the sentiment and then did a print and cut of them using my Silhouette Cameo 4. I colored the shark using my Ohuhu Honolulu alcohol markers and also colored the sentiment strip using a light brown marker from the set. 

For the background, I used Penguin Palace's Waterspout stencil on my Stencils 360 platform and inked the stencil with the colors from the challenge. I mounted the focal panel to a top-folding blue A2 card and added the sentiment and shark with foam tape to give them some dimension. It was a quick card to make, and I love the way the Waterspout stencil creates such a fun background!



 Challenges I'm entering:

ppstampschallenge.blog: Color Challenge 

TIME OUT Challenges: Funny (1/5; ends 7/5/23) C5

Word Art Wednesday: ATG (4/5 for the week; 5/10 for the challenge; ends 7/5/23)


Crazy is our fame - STENCILS are our game! (stencilfun.blogspot.com): ATG with stencils (I used the Penguin Palace Stencils 360 Waterspout stencil) (ends at the end of the month)

No more challenges

6 comments:

  1. OMG Carrie ... this card is so much fun! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our STENCIL FUN challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    Co-Owner
    STENCIL FUN CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    More challenge fun beginning July 7th … check it out … SIMPLY CLEAN & SIMPLE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Carrie! Love the image (is he wearing an Akubra?) and the sentiment and the stencilled background worked brilliantly! Thanks for sharing your fun card with us at Time Out Challenges!
    Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kate, I had to look up what an Akubra was😂! But yes, I bet that’s it since this is an Australian themed stamp set! Thanks for identifying the hat style!

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh this is so cute, love the little shark as the focal point! Thanks for playing along with the Penguin Palace challenge!! 🥰

    ReplyDelete