Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Penguin Palace Color Challenge 3

My final card for the Penguin Palace color challenge this month features the alligator in the Adventures in Australia digital stamp set. I sized up the beach towel, alligator, and sentiment using my Silhouette Cameo 4 and then did a print and cut of them. I colored them with my Ohuhu Honolulu alcohol markers. To create the background, I took a white A2 card blank and did some ink blending with brown on the bottom of the card and blue at the top. I added the beach towel and umbrella to the bottom right of the card and then popped the alligator up on foam tape. The sentiment was also adhered using foam tape. 




 Challenges I'm entering: 

ppstampschallenge.blog: Color Challenge: 
TIME OUT Challenges: Funny (2/5; ends 7/5/23) C5

Word Art Wednesday: ATG (3/5 for the week; 4/10 for the challenge; ends 7/5/23)


simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge: Vacation (1/5; ends 7/3/23)

No more challenges

5 comments:

  1. So so cute!! Thanks for playing along with the Penguin Palace challenge!! 🥰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Candice! So glad I found PP’s challenge!

      Delete
  2. I'd hate to run into him on the beach, Carrie, but it's a fun card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and fun card! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete