Altenew's August subscriptions are available for purchase on the Altenew website now, and I'm excited to share this card I made with the Creative Cuts: Lemon Tree set as a Guest Designer for this release. This set includes dies for a tree, leaves, lemons, and a pot for the tree. Here I've only used the lemons and leaves, but it's a versatile set for sure. There are also sentiments dies. One says, "squeeze the day" and the other is the word "hello" and its shadow.
I die cut the lemons and sentiment strip out of watercolor paper I had watercolored using Altenew's Strolling Through New York Gouache: Primary Yellow. I added some details using Altenew's Citrus Burst Watercolor Brush Marker. Then I die cut the leaves and branches and ink blended them with Altenew's Whispering Woodland Fresh Dye Ink collection. I created a background by ink smooshing some blues from Altenew's Watercolor 24-Pan Set and adhered my lemons, leaves, branches and sentiment strip (cut in two pieces to fit the space I had in mind for the sentiment) using liquid glue and Altenew's Instant Dimension Foam Tape. I adhered the panel to a white A2 card base and then added a few Whispering Woodland Enamel Dots to finish off the card.
If you're interested in doing some crafty shopping at Altenew, I'd be so grateful if you used my affiliate link here: Carrie's Altenew Link. I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Altenew carries many wonderful craft products and has a great weekly sales section if you are looking for bargain prices to grow your Altenew collection.
A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge: ATG (ends at the end of the month)
Classic Design Challenge Blog: ATG (ends 9/12/26)
The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you;
The Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace.
--Numbers 6: 22-26

.png)
.png)
.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment