Friday, August 28, 2026

Ride More, Worry Less Card

What a special blessing to be a Guest Designer for Altenew this month! I've had so much fun playing with the August release products! For this card, I used the new Rural Farmstand Layering Stencil Set with the new Let's Scoot Layering Die Set for a fun card!

I started with a black A2 card base. Then I stenciled the Rural Farmstand set using the following Altenew ink collections: Highland Flora, Whispering Woodland, Red Sunset, Vintage Study, Dessert Dreams, Warm & Cozy. I trimmed the stenciled panel to 4 1/8 by 5 3/8 inches. Then I stamped "Ride more, worry less" onto the panel using a stamp from Altenew's Build-A-Garden: Tranquil Trail set. I adhered the stenciled background to the black card base.

Next, I die cut the pieces from the Let's Scoot die set using white cardstock for most of the pieces and black cardstock for the seat and tires. I ink blended the pieces using inks from the Highland Flora set and a few gray inks from my stash. After ink blending the pieces, I assembled the scooter and adhered it to the card front using Altenew's Instant Dimension Foam Tape. 

To finish the card, I added a few of Altenew's Black Onyx Gem Sparkles to the card around the sentiment. 

If you're interested in doing some crafty shopping at Altenew, I'd be so grateful if you used my affiliate link here: Carrie's Altenew Link.  I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Altenew has many wonderful Mini Delight sets like the one I used here as well as a weekly sale section with great deals. 




 Challenges I'm entering: 

Cut It Up: Transportation (2/3; ends 8/31/26)

Word Power: ATG with words as the focus (2/3; ends at the end of the month)

Classic Design Challenge Blog: ATG (ends 9/12/26)

Creative Fingers Challenge Blog: ATG (3/3; ends 8/28/26)

 I'd like to leave a blessing for all the lovely visitors to my blog: 

The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you;

The Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace.

Numbers 6: 22-26

No comments:

Post a Comment