One of the products in Altenew's August 2026 release is a cleverly designed press plate and coordinating die set that creates 10 different sentiments all at once. I had fun inking up the press plate with 2 different colors for this card: Obsidian Pigment Ink and Volcano Lake dye ink (both from Altenew). After running the press plate through my BetterPress with both colors, I die cut the sentiments using the coordinating die that die cuts all 10 sentiments at once.
After I had all my sentiments die cut, I used the die to die cut a piece of white cardstock I had trimmed to 4 1/8 by 5 3/8 inches. I set aside the die cuts and used the negative for a frame. I adhered the frame to a black A2 card base. Then I die cut a few more sets of circles with the die so that I could stack the sentiments on a few layers to pop them up a bit from the white frame. I alternated the Volcano Lake sentiments with the Obsidian sentiments and then added some of Altenew's Black Onyx Gem Sparkles to finish the card.
If you're interested in doing some crafty shopping at Altenew, I'd be so grateful if you used my affiliate link here: Carrie's Altenew Link. I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Altenew has many wonderful Mini Delight sets like the one I used here as well as a weekly sale section with great deals.
Creative Knockouts: Use your favorite embellishments (I love gems for embellishments to add some sparkle!) (2/3; ends 9/3/26) C10
Word Art Wednesday: ATG (5/5 for the week; 10/10 for the challenge; ends 9/2/26)
Digi Choosday Cardmaking & Crafting Challenge: ATG (2/4; ends 9/28/26)
Word Power: ATG with words as the focus (1/3; ends at the end of the month)
Classic Design Challenge Blog: ATG (ends 9/12/26)
simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/: ATG (4/5; ends 9/2/26)
simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/: Lots of layers (I hope the layers of die cuts behind each sentiment count. Delete if not) (4/5; ends 8/31/26)
Krafty Chicks Challenge: Masculine (1/3; ends 9/1/26)
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge ...: ATG (3/3; ends 9/5/26)
Creative Fingers Challenge Blog: ATG (1/3; ends 8/28/26)
I'd like to leave a blessing for all the lovely visitors to my blog:
The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you;
The Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace.
Numbers 6: 22-26
.png)
.png)
.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment