Saturday, August 22, 2026

EZ Arrangement: Garden Mix Birthday Postcard

Altenew is re-releasing a die set from one of their previous Cozy Comfort retreats, and I love all the pretty floral and foliage elements in the set. The set is called EZ Arrangement: Garden Mix, and I paired it here with a postcard die from Waffle Flower and a stamp set from Spellbinders. 

I started by creating a white A2 card base. Then I trimmed a panel of watercolor cardstock I had painted with Lindy's Flat Magicals: Creamsicle Orange. I adhered that to the card base using Altenew's double-sided adhesive sheets in the new 4.25 by 5.5 inch size. I just trimmed off the excess adhesive and adhered the panel to the card base. 

Next, I die cut the postage stamp die out of white cardstock. Then I chose a couple sentiments from Spellbinders' Parcel & Post Sentiments stamp set and stamped them on two sections of the postage die. I adhered the postage die to the card front using Bearly Art liquid glue. 

For the remaining sections of the postage die, I added flowers and foliage from Altenew's EZ Arrangement: Garden Mix die set. I die cut the flowers and foliage from watercolor cardstocks I had painted and ink smooshed for texture. Some of the flowers are popped up using Altenew's Instant Dimension Foam Tape, and some are adhered with Bearly Art liquid glue. 

If you're interested in doing some crafty shopping at Altenew, I'd be so grateful if you used my affiliate link here: Carrie's Altenew Link.  I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Altenew carries many wonderful craft products and has a great weekly sales section if you are looking for bargain prices to grow your Altenew collection. 





Close up:



Challenges I'm entering:

A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge: ATG (ends at the end of the month)

Word Art Wednesday: ATG (4/5 for the week; 4/10 for the challenge; ends 9/2/26)

Allsorts challenge blog: Embossing or ATG (5/5; ends 8/28/26)

Inkspirational: Garden (unlimited entries; ends 8/28/26)


{Cupcake Inspirations}: In the Garden (2/3; ends 9/12/26)

Ellibelle's Corner: Ellibelle's Garden Party: Anything in or from a garden (3/5; ends 9/7/26)

Beautiful Blossoms Challenge: ATG with flowers as the focus (3/6; ends 9/12/26)

Double Trouble Paper Crafting: Thing 1: 3 or more of something from my stash (5 different flower/bud dies) 2 or more of something from my stash (orange, purple, green paints/sprays/inks) 1 or more of something from my stash (2 sentiment stamps) Thing 3: I used foam tape and also layering of my die cuts for this card (4/4; ends 8/30/26)


No more challenges.


I'd like to leave a blessing for all the lovely visitors to my blog: 

The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you;

The Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace.

--Numbers 6: 22-26






 

No comments:

Post a Comment