Thursday, September 7, 2023

Matthew 28:20 Triple Pop Up Circle Card

This week for the cards I send to shut ins from my church, I made a set of Triple Pop Up Circle cards. That's the name Sabine Harris chose for this card design that she generously shared in the Silhouette Card Making and Paper Crafts FB group I'm part of. Thanks, Sabine! 

After choosing my card stock and pattern papers, I used the Silhouette Studio cut file to cut out the elements for the cards. I did a print and cut of the verse (the word art of Matthew 28:20: I am with you always, to the very end of the age" is from the Silhouette Design Store) and added it to the center circle. 

I thought the sentiment panel looked a little boring, so I added some of my new Nuvo Crystal and Glitter Drops and let them dry overnight. Tonic Studios is having a clearance sale on lots of these drops, and they are so fun to play with! 

Normally I like to add lots of die cuts and other embellishments, but when I'm making a set of bulk cards, I tend to try to choose a unique fun fold and some pretty papers and let that do the work for me since it's already time consuming to cut out all the elements and then adhere everything. 







Close up of the verse:


Close up of the Nuvo drops:



Left panel:


Right panel:


View from above:


The card folds flat:



Here's a look at the card when all the panels are laid out flat:



Here's a look at the full set of cards:




Challenges I'm entering:



A Place To Start (hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com): ATG or all the glitters (I used glitter drops by the sentiment) (ends at the end of the month)


Word Art Wednesday: ATG (1/5 for the week; 2/10 for the challenge; ends 9/13/23)

Gem of A Craft Challenge (pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.com): ATG (1/3; ends 9/15/23) Top 3 Pick 9/16/23

Allsorts challenge blog: ATG or sunflowers (1/3; ends 9/7/23)


The Diva's that cut ....paper! (die-cut-divas.blogspot.com): ATG with die cuts (including the use of electronic cutting machines) or an embossing folder (2/4; ends at the end of the month)

A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge: ATG (ends at the end of the month)
 

12 comments:

  1. WOW, Wonderful set of cards. I know cutting out everything does take a lot of time. Well worth it here. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our "Anything Goes" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is unusual but lovely Carrie, never seen this shape before, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love special cards like this!!! I'll go check out the fb group! Thanks for sharing!
    Thanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
    Hugz, Bettascrap DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, and you will love the Silhouette Card Making and Paper Crafts group! There’s so much inspiration there, and loads of free cut files!

      Delete
  4. Love this great fun fold card, Carrie! Wow, I think I might have to find a tutorial for it. I love how it showcases great designer papers. Thank you for playing with Creative Creases Challenge, and I hope you can join us again soon. We really appreciate your support!
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets To Stamping

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been busy Carrie! Triple pop-ups is a fold I haven't tried. Guess it's time. Smart use of a great design. Love that truck! Thank you for playing with the Creative Creases crew. Hope to see some of your beautiful work again soon.
    Rae, DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rae! This is a fun card to make with my Silhouette doing the cutting and scoring for me.

      Delete
  6. Such a lovely card

    Thanks so much for joining us on the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday challenge at Digi Choosday !

    Love and crafty hugs from

    Wendy (DT)

    ReplyDelete