Thursday, September 28, 2023

Shaker Thank You Card

This shaker thank you card is for my oldest daughter who took time out of her busy schedule to go out to lunch with me and a mutual friend on my birthday and gave me a sweet card and gift. 

To make the card, I used Deco Foil Transfer gel through a slimline stencil and then ran it through my die cutting machine with a Heidi Swapp pink glitter sheet. The transfer gel worked beautifully to capture the pink glitter in the flower pattern. 

I recently bought some slimline shaker pouches on clearance over at Tonic Studios, and this was my first time trying them out. It's definitely the easiest shaker I've ever made! I just sealed up three sides of the pouch around the back of the panel, added my two sizes of pink beads and my gold glitter chunks, and then sealed the last side of the pouch. Then I adhered the whole panel to the card front. 

I die cut the word "wonderful" from gold card stock using the die from Hero Arts' Wonderful stamp and cut set. The "you are" stamp is also from that set. The "thank you" is from Hero Arts' Bookworm Messages stamp set. 




Creations in Pink: ATG in mainly pink (ends 10/14/23)

Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero: September 2023 Challenge | Hero Arts: I'll be there for you (ends at the end of the month)


Word Art Wednesday: ATG (3/5 for the week; 3/10 for the challenge)

6 comments:

  1. I love it!! Happy birthday and thank you, Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a beautiful shakercard
    thanks for joining us at creations in pink
    hugs Ellen DT CIP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab shaker card! Thanks for playing along with our September Stay Crafty challenge with A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete