Monday, January 30, 2023

Love You A Bunch Card

The MFT sketch for this week is a fun one, so I'm playing along! I decided to use my new Thanks A Bunch Stampin' Up! stamp set to create a card following the sketch. First, I used my ink blending brushes to add some yellow circles where the sketch features 3 circles of varying size. The sketch also features a horizontal line near the center, so I stamped one of the smaller stamps 6 times in a line to create that part of the card. Then I stamped the carrots and their green tops and the two sentiments. So quick and easy to make! If you're interested in earning the Thanks A Bunch stamp set for free (it's part of Sale-A-Bration and is free with a $50 purchase), check out this link to my friend Debbie Mageed's Stampin' Up! page here: Sale-A-Bration (stampinup.com)



Thanks A Bunch stamp set:



Challenges I'm entering:

Welcome to Wednesday: Save 40% Sitewide + 50% off All Featured Blitzda – MFT Stamps (ends 1/31)





https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge: Food and/or drink (2/5; ends Feb. 6)
 

https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge: ATG (5/5; ends Feb. 1) Random winner 2/1/23

3 comments: